Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!

So as I stated last week (my how time flies when you’re so darn happy!), I have decided to put a weekly uplifting post on here just to keep the morale up. I am going to post these on Wednesdays so you have that extra little something-something to push you over the hump. I can’t make any promises that it will be every Wednesday because as you might have noticed, it wasn’t on Wednesday last week and I really have no idea what will happen in the future or how often my ramblings will gush out of me. But I am definitely, for sure, going to do them on Wednesdays-so make sure you check back then.*

*They might not be on Wednesdays, or weekly, or at all, or I might do 5 in one day if I accidentally eat some Shrooms. Just kidding, I’ve never done Shrooms and most likely never will, but if so, I probably won’t be able to figure out how to post anything on here anyway so you’re probably safe just checking it out on Wednesdays. Although it might not be on Wednesdays.

So get mentally prepared to pop some Happy Balloons!!!

This week Felix met some chicks

I think this might be a dancing fish with an orange celery stick.......but it looks they're having fun!


This says it all. Are you ready?


And we're partying!!!


I did a google search for "party" and this came up.  Although I was thoroughly confused, I have come to the realization that these are party bananas.

 
Oh Mr. Unicorn....you're so magical


No comments:

Post a Comment