Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Okay here is a post!

I am not a machine people!!!  Although if I was, it would probably look something like this.

I have realized that apparently my vision of a robot is something like a regular gray person who sort of resembles the Tin Man.
So anyway, although I do sometimes dress like that (but with more black), the truth is I have just been so busy lately I haven't had time to put together some posts!  I don't think I have slept for the last two weeks, which is good!!  But bad....

Because here is what I would rather be doing.


I tried to draw in my dog Pugsy, but that was too much for me right now as my mind is weak from the lack of sleep.

Hopefully this will hold you over until tomorrow when I have nothing planned so I will be blasting out so much rambling and amazing drawings it will make your heart sing.


This is an accurate representation of what your heart will look like tomorrow.
Bis morgen.

No comments:

Post a Comment