Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's a New Day


I'm going to make you sick!! Arrrgh! (I guess he's a pirate grim reeper)
 I would like to give you a short update to apologize for the lack of posts lately. I have been dealing with some physical problems, which basically involves feeling like death (but others may just call the flu), and some situational/emotional problems, which involves dealing with a crazy person (let's just call him "Crazy"). Unfortunately these issues are draining my energy which could be used in a much more productive way, i.e. writing rambling posts on here. The good news is that I have taken steps in both regards to get rid of both problems so hopefully it will be done for good. While I can’t guarantee I won’t get sick again as you are aware of my lack of an immune system, I can (and am) putting up some protective barriers to keep the Crazy out.  The good news is it is decided, so now I actually feel better and can move on.

Not an accurate representation, so if you see this person, please don't yell at him for being so horrible to me as this may not be him.

I apologize to my faithful readers and reaffirm my dedication to the greater cause that is this blog.

I feel that I should be even more dramatic than this, but I think you get the point.

If you need something to look forward to, you should know that I have started my Veterans Day (11/11/10) wallpaper, which I hope to have up early next week so that you can really get in the mood.

And maybe because we need it now more than ever, I will be sending you some happiness and love shortly.

1 comment: